Fried chicken breasts. Fried chicken is a comforting dish, often reminding us of picnics, summer, and simpler times. Keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Tender Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts.
Pan Fried Chicken Breast With Whole Grain MustardEveryday Cooking with Mira. Pan Fried Chicken Breast With Chickpea And Chorizo MashA Life of Geekery. This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. You can have Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- Prepare Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me. Find fried chicken breast stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. These Spicy Chicken Tenders are ridiculously delicious! Chicken strips marinated in buttermilk and Thin chicken breasts are are coated in Parmesan, egg, and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy!
Fried chicken breasts step by step
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor! Fried chicken breasts may have some nutritional advantages over fried dark-meat chicken or fatty hamburgers, but too much fried chicken, no matter what kind it is, isn't good for you. Fried chicken drumstick and vegetables on wooden background.