Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips. Vegan Strips with White Beans and Chicken Broth. These vegan strips will impress everyone. They taste like real chicken and are very crispy and at the same time soft.
Tofu strips 'chicken' style, a simple, tasty recipe that can be easily modified. This is our take on butter chicken. It's a creamy, nicely spicy curry loaded with protein. You can have Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips
- Prepare 2 pcs of firm tofu.
- It’s 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsweetened plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I use Panko).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red hot wings sauce (or you can use BBQ sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
The grilled tofu has a great texture, bursting with flavour. We have the perfect, fast, chewy naan recipe that you can find here. Vegan Butter 'Chicken' with Baked Tofu. These Crispy Baked Tofu Nuggets are tasty meatless chicken nuggets that are tossed in a buffalo BBQ sauce!
Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC..
- Drain and cut tofu into strips..
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well..
- Coat tofu sticks into batter. Roll them in the breadcrumbs..
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tofu strips on the baking sheets (Don’t stack)..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot..
It's an easy vegan chicken fingers recipe! If you've ever loved the taste of chicken nuggets but you went vegan, vegetarian or just want to eat less meat, then this recipe will be your. These vegan baked tofu sticks are the perfect comfort food! They're crispy, spicy, and super easy to make! We like them best with vegan ranch sauce.