Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells. Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner. Prepared chicken tenders make for a speedy Parmesan filling in these cheesy stuffed shells.
These Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are the perfect weeknight meal! Also great when served as an appetizer. Easy to make and only a few simple Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? You can cook Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- It’s 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- It’s 4 of frozen breaded chicken patties.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 (7.5 oz.) of container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like. A combination of two Italian-American favorites, Chicken Parmesan and classic Stuffed Shells. However, I made a few small changes.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined..
- Grease a 9×13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom..
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish..
- Press chicken pieces into shells..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
The crunchy breading normally found in Chicken Parmesan. Make chicken Parmesan in a flash with this easy recipe. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells – An easy weeknight meal that feeds a crowd! Pasta shells stuffed with breaded chicken tenders, a blend of cheeses, and marinara sauce topped with bread crumbs and baked until golden brown. This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan is crisp on the outside and so tender inside.