Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry. Made with chicken, broccoli, edamame beans, carrots, gluten Noodles and easy stir-fries are our go to on busy weeknights. Teriyaki anything is one of our favorite Japanese dishes. We usually rotate between Stir-Fry is one of the most popular Chinese dishes.
The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe! This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal. You can have Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- Prepare 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- You need 2 of Carrots, sliced.
- You need 4-5 of Brussel Sprouts, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Bag of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage, minced.
- It’s Handful of Kale, minced.
- Prepare Handful of Pea Pods.
- It’s of Yokisoba Noodles.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Olive Oil.
And the teriyaki sauce is completely homemade and way better than store-bought! It's your protein and your carbs neatly packed into one bowl. This basic recipe for a teriyaki stir-fry is totally customizable—use chicken, beef or even tofu—and it's made super easy thanks to pre-cut, frozen stir-fry veggies from Cascadian Farms™. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry step by step
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside..
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside..
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately..
Teriyaki Chicken Ramen stir fry made in one pot. Everything you love about this Japanese takeout favorite, pan-fried with ramen noodles. Chicken Teriyaki Noodles – The Not So Creative Cook. Ditch that seasoning packet from your instant ramen and use teriyaki sauce! Patiently spoon over the teriyaki sauce: Once the teriyaki sauce is poured over the chicken, tilt the frying pan to spoon the sauce and pour over the chicken.