Creamy Kale and Chicken. Creamy Chicken Kale Soup – Simple with a healthy twist ! There are many reasons that make this soup great but what I love most about it is that this leftover recipe actually tastes BETTER than many soups made from scratch. I first crisped up uncured and sugar free hickory smoked bacon from.
Cut a long slit in the side of each chicken breast, open it up and stuff with the creamy kale. Kale and chicken in creamy coconut sauce. Please subscribe to my channel ⬇⬇⬇. You can have Creamy Kale and Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale and Chicken
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 2 slices of thick bacon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Kale Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is a warm and comforting meal! P We ate some of the chicken as-is for dinner, then I took one of the breasts the next day and turned it into this awesomely Creamy Kale Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. We often make Creamy Chicken and Kale Gnocchi after grilling chicken on the weekends. It is rich and delicious – and a sneaky way to get my family to eat their greens!
Creamy Kale and Chicken step by step
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up..
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer..
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes..
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break..
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Bake the chicken when you need it or just toss a few extra chicken breasts on the grill and save the leftovers to simplify your. Rich and creamy, you won't believe this delicious curried kale and chickpeas contains no dairy and no oil. Stir in the kale and vegetable broth. Made with crispy bacon, braised chicken, and hearty mushrooms, this pasta dish is sure to please everyone at the table. This stuff is rich, creamy, and sooooo dreamy.