Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. See recipes for Pan fried Chicken wing with garlics favour 蒜香雞翼 too. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. Stir-fries are infinitely variable, and you can change up this recipe by using beef or pork, and other green vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, mustard greens, cabbage, spinach or thinly sliced green beans) substitute nicely for the bok choy.
You can substitute the chicken with fish, beef, tofu, etc. Add the bok choy, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Continue to cook the bok choy until white parts reach desired doneness (I have found that this varies from person to person as some people prefer crunchier bok. You can cook Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- You need of Chicken wings.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- It’s 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- It’s 3 of shallote,chopped.
- It’s 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of For Marinade.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- You need To taste of pepper.
Oyster Sauce – Dark brown, thick, and not exactly delicious on its own, oyster sauce is one of those condiments that really helps tie a dish If you try making this Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Bok Choy, please leave me a comment and let me know! This chicken stir fry is made with chicken breast and baby bok choy. The sauce is light yet rich in flavor, which goes well with Return the chicken to the skillet, and add the bok choy and optional water chestnut. Stir-fry everything together, for one or two minutes.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
Frying chicken wings covered allows the steam inside the pan tenderize the meat. You can control how tender and soft the chicken wings are by reducing the cooking time. In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat. To approximate the effect at home, don't crowd the meat in the pan, and make sure the wok and oil are nice and hot before you. Blend in Hoisin sauce that will cook them with glaze.