Bbq fried chicken nachos. Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeños, and onion. BBQ Chicken – BBQ Chicken meet nachos. Double Decker – If you're not double deckering you're not doing nachos right.
Stir through BBQ sauce and place to one side. Top with shredded chicken, BBQ sauce then nacho cheese sauce. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve. You can have Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- Prepare 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- You need 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Chicken and Peppers Pan Fried Italian Chicken Thighs. Make healthier nachos with homemade shredded chicken, a barbecue cream cheese sauce, real cheese, and all the nacho toppings. Traeger's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe blends the flavors of Mexico with pure hardwood taste. You've never had nachos likes these on wood-pellet grill.
Bbq fried chicken nachos step by step
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
Nothing says fiesta like nachos, pile them higher with barbecued chicken for nachos grande, they're mucho delicioso. "Easy BBQ chicken nachos loaded with juicy chicken, lots of hot, stretchy cheese, fresh tomatoes and red onions! Bursting with flavor and one of my most highly requested appetizers!" Watch me make these BBQ chicken nachos from start to finish! Inspired by one of my favorite pizzas, these Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos are unbelievably delicious. Tortilla chips are topped with Baked until the cheese melts and the sauce caramelized — topped with minced cilantro for the ultimate BBQ chicken nachos! I remember the first time I tried.