Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Strips fried dill pickle chicken, dill pickle sauce, buns, mayo, shredded lettuce, slices dill pickle. KFC Is Adding Pickle Fried Chicken to Its Menu, and I'm Dill-irious With Joy. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips.
Make IT at home and skip the trip! Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals. Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. You can have Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of onion powder.
- You need To taste of garlic powder.
- You need To taste of paprika.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken seasoning.
- You need slices of Dill pickle.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
Liberally season the chicken with salt and. Dip chicken pieces in egg white to lightly coat them, then transfer to flour mixture. Turn a few times and make sure the flour mix is really stuck to the chicken. Chick-fil-A Nuggets made with chicken breast meat and no pickle juice are an spot on copycat of the original nuggets without the hefty price tag!
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 instructions
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed..
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown..
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles..
How do you make homemade chicken nuggets? In some cases the chicken meat is ground and added with other ingredients, but Chick-fil-A actually uses. KFC Debuts Fried Chicken Coated in Pickle Juice. The fast food chain is hopping on the pickle juice trend. This is not the first time the fried chicken restaurant has experimented with sauces for their meat.