Chicken enchilada nachos. These chicken enchilada nachos are fun, flavorful, and fully-loaded with all of your favorite chicken enchilada ingredients! Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chile peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken enchilada nachos. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchilada Nachos.
Living in the Buffalo, NY area, this spicy dish was a perfect Quick Chicken Enchilada Nachos. Hot stuff, especially if you dare add some habanero to the mix. Pico de gallo, pepper jack cheese, and wonderful spices like chili powder, cumin, and cayenne deepen the aroma and flavors of these chicken enchilada nachos. You can have Chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada nachos
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need of Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 of small can green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 handful of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of tostitos white queso.
- It’s of to taste:.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It’s of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of adobo.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
- You need of diced onion.
- You need of diced tomato.
- It’s of sour cream if desired.
Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chilli peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken enchilada nachos. Be the first to review this recipe. Assemble nachos: Divide chips among bowls, top with chicken mixture, cheese, lettuce, and cilantro. I remember the exact moment when I knew I was in trouble.
Chicken enchilada nachos instructions
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls..
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes..
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings..
I was at the Campbell's kitchens, and I had just finished making my Chicken, Bacon & Cream Cheese Mini. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used shredded chicken breast, but here's a few more ideas. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and a dollop of sour cream, this nachos recipe. Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd.