Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs. Five simple ingredients in your slow cooker make this creamy, cheesy, zesty hot dip that tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks.
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are like buffalo wings with a twist, or should I say, with an egg!? These will be your new favorite game day appetizer and your guests will flock (get it?) to this tray to fill up on the eggs! Try my Skillet Buffalo Chicken Dip to keep with the theme. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 2-3 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 12 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of large red onion.
- It’s 2-3 of medium jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of celery seed.
- You need of "Frank's Red Hot" (or any) Buffalo Ranch Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1-2 cups of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare of Optional Ingredients:.
- Prepare to taste of Frank's Red Hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce!).
- Prepare to taste of Flaming Hot Doritos (or any hot spicy crunchy topping you like!).
Buffalo chicken dip and deviled eggs are two of my favorite appetizers, and this combination is the best of both worlds in one bite! They are easy to make and insanely delicious – what could be better than that? You just HAVE to make these easy deviled eggs for your next gathering. Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Nachos and More Game Day Snacks.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs step by step
- First, Hard boil eggs. Set aside. Place shredded chicken into medium saucepan and mix well with seasonings, sour cream, & shredded cheese. Add in chopped or diced onions & jalapenos. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Next, drain and stir in corn and black beans. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Let cool..
- Then, place mixture into container. Peel eggs and slice into halves. Add yolks to mixture. Place the halves of whites onto plate, tray, or pan. Set aside. Add mayonnaise or miracle whip to mixture. Mix well to taste..
- Finally, scoop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture into each egg white half depending on size of your eggs. Sprinkle tops lightly with celery seed and paprika..
- Additionally, drizzle hot sauce across the filled eggs. Topped with chopped onion and crushed hot doritos! Enjoy! (Refrigerate for 1 hour if you prefer them chilled👍).
To boil your eggs, take a large sauce pan and add eggs. Fill water to cover eggs and bring to a boil. Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting. Using a small spoon, fill each egg white half with a generous mound of filling. Top with the extra blue cheese and reserved celery leaves and serve.