Chicken fatteh 🐔. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh includes chickpeas, toasted pita bread (I toss it with some olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper), shredded chicken (cooked with mediterranean spices), toasted pine nuts (or. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. Chicken fatteh is a Damascene favourite.
Flavorful chicken, fragrant yellow rice and crispy toasted bread Chicken Shawarma Fatteh Recipe. Chicken Fatteh – The word Fatteh generally refers to any meal that contains pieces of fried or Some examples are Hummus Fatteh, Eggplant Fatteh, and chicken Fatteh, which is our recipe. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. You can have Chicken fatteh 🐔 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fatteh 🐔
- It’s 1 piece of chicken (here I use only the breast because only one person).
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 slice of bread.
- It’s as needed of olive oil.
In frying pan,add olive oil and fry marinated chicken fillets. African recipe Egyptian Chicken Fatteh, the word fatteh means "to crumble" in Arabic. Fattah is traditionally served with lamb, but chicken can be used in this easy delicious Egyptian casserole. For me, chicken fatteh is my favourite as it is comforting and refreshing.
Chicken fatteh 🐔 step by step
- Cut ✂️ the bread 🍞 in small square pieces. Bake with olive oil until golden..
- Cook and shred the chicken, remove skin and bones. Put the shredded chicken on the top of the baked bread. Mince garlic and mix with the yoghurt. Pour this mix on top of the chicken. And it will be a very delicious plate 🥰.
I always like to poach a whole One rule: eat fatteh straight away as the bread will become soggy the longer it sits (although. Fatteh is popular, in slightly different iterations, in Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. You too can make the pita-topped creation that combines layers of chickpeas, meat. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. Marc: Food Fusion I think you should research more your recipes, it looks delicious.