Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. I am preparing a full meal in one hour with a chicken dish, soup, and bulgur pilaf. "Buğu Kebabı" is a chicken dish with vegetables and bechamel sauce. Silky and creamy, this French-inspired dish of béchamel sauce is tossed with pasta, grilled chicken and topped with melted mozzarella. Slice the cooked chicken into ½ inch slices and add to sauce along with the cooked pasta.
White pepper, thyme and cayenne give an earthy bite to the sauce. Drizzle a little more bechamel sauce on top and sprinkle with some gruyere cheese and paprika on top. The bold flavors and lightness of that soup would be a good match against the richness of the crepes. You can cook Chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
- Prepare 1 of potato 🥔.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded chicken 🐔.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt 🧂, black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- You need to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
A delicious savory Chicken and Mushroom crepe with a creamy bechamel sauce. Discover what a bechamel sauce is, how it is used and other classic recipes you can make once you know how to make this one. How to Make a Classic Béchamel Sauce. It involves potatoes, chicken cooked in tomato sauce, plenty of bechamel and shredded mozzarella.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce step by step
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
Béchamel is a basic white sauce and one of the five mother sauces of classical cuisine. That means it's the starting point for making other sauces, like the cheddar cheese sauce, the mornay sauce, cheesy sauce, and several other variations. You can also season it and serve it as-is. This bechamel sauce recipe is easily mastered. Learn how to make a basic roux sauce and then try one You can make the bechamel sauce recipe and its variants ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator Uses for Bechamel Sauce.