Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry. Scrambled eggs get stirred into this chicken stir-fry for added texture and flavor. You're very welcome to this channel. I'm Pam and Nice to meet you Ingredients for Spaghetti Stir Fry Spaghetti Sausage (Chicken Frank.
You can use your favorite pasta. Though we used spaghetti, fettuccine and even angel hair pasta in this recipe. Linguine pasta is also a favorite, it's not.. You can have Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, cracked, seasoned with salt and pepper and beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large chicken breast, cut into strips.
- It’s 2 cups of spaghetti, cooked.
- It’s 1 of medium sized carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, chopped (any colour works fine).
- It’s 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small cabbage, shredded or cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of medium bunch of scallions, diced (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Chicken cube,.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Cook the chicken with salt and pepper, browning the sides. Add garlic, then cook until garlic starts becoming translucent. Add asparagus and cook for two to three minutes. Add the soy sauce, stirring evenly until the chicken is evenly stained.
Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry instructions
- Season the chicken and let marinate for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prep all the other ingredients..
- When ready, put a large saucepan over medium low heat and add in the oil. Next, add in the chicken strips and sautée for about 2 – 3 minutes until partially cooked..
- Then, push the chicken to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook for about 50 seconds and start to scramble it up, once it is partially cooked, stir to combine the chicken and eggs..
- After, add in the vegetables and sautée that for another 2 minutes..
- To continue, add in the spaghetti and soy sauce, mix everything together thoroughly and sautée for another 2 minutes. If it looks dry, add in a bit more oil..
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and chicken cube and sautée for the final 1 – 2 minutes. When done, take off the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
Create a well in the center of the pan by pushing the. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside. Stir-fry recipes deliver a fast, fresh and delicious meal for any occasion! Wok stir-fry egg noodles with fried chicken and thai spices.