Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo. Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys.
Like tongue, blood and offal, chicken feet are, understandably, an acquired taste. Images of nails and claws are definitely something to get past of but believe me, cook chicken feet right, simmer them patiently to wherein tendons are literally falling off the bones, and you'll discover the most succulent. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- You need 2 lb of chicken feet, cleaned.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pieces of red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of reserved liquid.
It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is! I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is a filipino dish that can be cooked and prepared in huge amounts because it has a longer shelf life.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo instructions
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid..
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic..
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned..
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer..
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender..
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Chicken Feet is a favorite oriental ingredient and has made its way in many Asian recipes and cookbooks. Spicy chicken feet is the Asian counterpart of the buffalo wild wing. With just the right amount of spice, soft texture, and flavor; this chicken feet recipe will surely be loved. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we found that cutting open a whole head of garlic and.