Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms. A straight forward combination of mushrooms and chicken breast fillets, with its own lightly seasoned gravy. All Reviews for Chicken Saute with Creamy Mushroom & Leek Sauce. It was creamy and the flavor of the leeks and mushrooms came through to create a very sophisticated dish.
It is fast to prepare including simple ingredient, you can consider making this dish when you lost your appetite for the day. Recommend to add any vegetables or meat for better tasting. Enjoy the best of both worlds with our Chicken Sauté with Mushrooms and Peppers. You can cook Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms
- It’s 2 cups of rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water.
- You need 6 of chicken thighs (bone in).
- Prepare 12 cups of water.
- It’s 2 inches of ginger, pounded.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the sauté mushrooms:.
- You need 250 gr of mushrooms, roughly minced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- Prepare of fried wonton wrappers.
- Prepare of green onions, thinly sliced.
Enjoy rigatoni and delicious tomato basil sauce in this tasty dish. Add mushrooms and green peppers; stir. Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add half the chicken mixture; toss lightly.
Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms step by step
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant..
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted..
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth..
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food)..
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice starts to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste..
- Place the porridge in bowls. Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Serve warm. Yum 😋.
Top with the remaining chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Sprinkle the chicken with this mixture and be sure the chicken is thoroughly dry — then fry briskly in olive oil until golden brown, lower the flame, cover the pan, and cook slowly until tender. Remove the chicken from the pan, put in the mushrooms and a little salt, onion, artichokes, garlic, and parsley. One Skillet Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms! Even the rice goes in uncooked!