Dill Pickle Chicken Salad. This dill pickle chicken salad is a fun twist to original chicken salad. Chunks of chicken, dill pickles, and green onions get smothered in an ultra creamy sauce that has dill pickle juice in it! Serve on rolls, croissants, or inside lettuce for a low carb option.
Aside from the pickles we added celery for crunch and freshness. It really is simple to whip up any time of the day. Sometimes we eat chicken salad as a late night meal when it has been a long day. You can have Dill Pickle Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 C. of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- You need 1 C. of Dill pickles sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- You need 2/3 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Chopped dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of pitas, split and toasted.
When eating the keto or lwo carb. This chicken salad is ultra creamy, and the sauce has real pickle juice stirred right on in. Chunks of rotisserie chicken, diced crisp dill pickle pieces, and a mild garlicky tang from freshly sliced green onions, this is Dill Pickle Chicken Salad makes the definition of a hearty Summer sandwich supper. Replay "Pickle Lovers Need This Dill Pickle Chicken Salad In Their Lives".
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad CroissantsNoble Pig. Needing something quick and easy for lunches, potlucks, and picnics? This chicken salad recipe is it. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pickles, celery, red onion, dill, and the dressing. This canned chicken salad with pickles (oh yaaaa) is one of those awesome low carb chicken recipes that comes together in a flash, but tastes like you Make a more traditional chicken salad by simply skipping the pickles.