Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents. full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner! I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
They go over so well for breakfast and brunches on weekends and holidays. Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can. I have found that it works just as well to spread the Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken. You can have Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 2 of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Making my sandwiches on croissants is one of my favorite things. Dump in a bunch of Hormel bacon. Three croissant sandwich options at Wendy's. Wendy's is a relatively new entrant into the breakfast wars, which may seem Thrillist's Megan Schaltegger sifted through the new breakfast menu at Wendy's and said the Maple Bacon Chicken is "easily the best" of the croissant.
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
Spinach, bacon, artichokes, AND cheese stuffed inside chicken? Hasselback your chicken by cutting shallow slits into your chicken breasts (don't cut all the way through!) and stuff each slit with bacon and a creamy spinach and artichoke filling. Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in crisp bacon. Super easy to make for everyday dinner yet fancy enough for company. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta.