Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup. Today my kitchen talk about BANANA Flower Soup With Chicken Recipe, This one recipe really yummy and awesome too. Wish everyone enjoy with this food and. Flavorful + easy chicken soup recipe with kale, carrots.
The ground cumin and bit of soy sauce really add a wonderful depth of flavor to this. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Kale and Chickpea Soup. Substituted veg broth with chicken broth kale with spinach almond milk with heavy cream. You can have Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup
- It’s 250 gr of chicken breast.
- You need 200 gr of kale.
- Prepare 1 of banana flower (optional).
- It’s 1 of long red chili (optional).
- It’s 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 cm of galangal.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 of lemon.
I didn't have curry so I combined the following spices. This easy soup is full of immunity-boosting foods: vitamin C-rich kale, vitamin D-enhanced mushrooms, zinc-containing chicken and chickpeas, and antioxidant-packed garlic. Plus, the hot, steamy broth and a hint of pepper heat get your nose running—great for flushing out sinuses and. Making banana flower soup with hock – getting ready.
Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup instructions
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
With the cold weather, you might want to try something hot! Cut banana flower into two pieces (just like in the above photo), throw away hard reddish layers, keep only edible layers, then cut it rectangle but not too big nor too small, just for like. If you've ever wondered how to make a nourishing chicken soup for those days when nothing else sounds good, when you're under the weather, or when you've moved out and your mom doesn't cook for you. An unbelievably delicious recipe for brothy Chicken Kale and Chickpea Soup topped with toasty Rosemary Croutons, healing and comforting! Last week a friend left me with mounds and mounds of kale.