Macaroni with chicken and pesto. Easy and delicious bowtie pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. Using homemade pesto will taste even better, but it adds to prep time. They can be served cold, or reheated in the microwave.
Chicken Pesto Mac and Cheese ~ easy ONE POT recipe. Elbow macaroni and bites of chicken in a creamy, cheesy sauce flavored with fresh garden pesto. If mac and cheese is on the menu, chances are good I'll order it, especially if it's creamy like this Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese or the one shown here. You can have Macaroni with chicken and pesto using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni with chicken and pesto
- Prepare 2 cups of macaroni.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- It’s 1 table spoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 5 table spoon of pesto.
- You need 200 gram of chicken breast.
- You need 100 gram of pork belly.
- Prepare 100 ml of oil.
This pesto chicken bake is a delicious casserole made with pasta, chicken breast, pesto sauce, broccoli, and mozzarella cheese. Thanks to pesto, the sauce is really packed with flavor, it's also really quick to make and kid-friendly! As a finishing touch, to build up those lovely Mediterranean flavours, I roasted some cherry tomatoes. For this chicken pesto pasta, I like spaghetti or even a tagliolini (like spaghetti but flat) but you can use any shape you like.
Macaroni with chicken and pesto instructions
- Put 500 ml of water into a boil.
- Add in 2 cups of macaroni and 1 table spoon of salt, 2 teaspoon of pepper and stir and leave it until its cook.
- While waiting for the macaroni to cook.cut the chicken into cube and the pork belly into 2 cm cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper and stir until its even and leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken and pork belly to marinate drain the macaroni and set it aside.
- After chicken and pork belly is marinate cook it in a pan with oil until its cook all the way through.
- Drain the oil from the chicken..
- In a new pan add in the cook chicken pork belly macaroni and pesto and stir until its warmed up and mixed well.
Shapes like spirals and penne also work really well with this but go ahead and use your favourite or what you have on hand. The wonderful thing about this glorious sauce is that it seems to hold onto all types of pasta. Favorite Chicken/Pasta Recipes: Pesto Chicken Caprese Salad – Homemade pesto coats every bite of JUICY chicken, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella in this fun twist on caprese salad!! Chicken Orzo Salad – Juicy chicken tossed with orzo, tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, and a super flavorful lemon vinaigrette! Creamy chicken broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto and parmesan takes this humble dish to a whole new level.