Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry. Add chicken, and cook until no longer pink. Add thin coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
Delicious Vegetable Kurma For Chapathi, Roti & Phulka. Delicious Hotel Style Veg Kurma Recipe / veg kurma. Tasty fish curry served with white cooked basmati rice with curry leaves in the background, favourite coastal indian food. You can have Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- You need 2 of carrots (sliced).
- You need 100 gr of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of Grounded spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of red long chili.
- It’s 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 3 cm of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 3 of candle nuts.
Indian popular snack food called Vegetable spring rolls or veg franky made using vegetables wrapped inside paratha/chapati/roti with tomato ketchup. Kerala Chicken Recipes, Kerala Chicken Curry, Biryani Chicken, Indian Chicken, Veg Recipes, Curry Recipes, Indian Food Recipes, Asian Step By Step Dhaba Style Chicken Curry Recipe. This curry is one of the best among the Indian Chicken Recipes and tastes brilliant with tandoori roti. A really quick to prepare chicken dish with a lovely coriander flavoured sauce with just a hint of mild green curry spices.
Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry instructions
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
Perfect as a quick dinner party main as the dish can be plated and garnished attractively with cashew nuts, some fresh coriander and a touch of sweet chilli sauce. Luke Nair, head chef at The Oyster Box Hotel, cooks up a storm for the daily curry buffet. This chicken and prawn curry recipe is always a favourite – here's how to make it yourself. Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger in this spicy Indian dish. This is a really good recipe for spicy Indian chicken curry.