Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken. This YouTube thing is taking me outside of my comfort zone and. This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out! You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki chicken, slow cooker kung pao chicken, slow cooker ramen noodles.
Easy Orange Chicken made with just five ingredients and in the crockpot. Simple family meal that requires minimal prep and just three hours of cooking In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the marmalade, BBQ sauce, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Place the chicken in the crockpot and pour. You can cook Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
Simple and delicious Orange Chicken made right in the slow cooker. Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Heathy and easy to make, even my kids love this one! If you don't have a rice cooker like this you can grab one here.or if you have a pressure cooker you can make our Instant Pot white rice on the side.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs……..
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well……..
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.
This Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is an easy recipe perfect for busy weeknights! This CrockPot teriyaki chicken recipe is an easy and healthy main dish that is easy to make, delicious, flavorful and healthy! This Crockpot Orange Chicken is easy to make and tastes so much better than take-out! No breading, no frying, and just a few simple ingredients and you've got a delicious batch of My crockpot Orange Chicken combines the flavors you love with a healthier way to cook it – no breading and no frying! A compound butter under the skin, along with oranges, keeps this crockpot orange chicken moist as it cooks.