Chicken chukka. Chicken Chukka Recipe is an easy and delicious chicken curry marianted with spices before temering with curry leaves with step by step pictures and video. Chicken Chukka Varuval – #chicken is everybody's favorite at home and i try to make a different variety each time and this one is a regular which goes well with any south indian rice dish. Chicken chukka is a dry chicken side dish item prepared commonly in south India by cooking chicken pieces tenderly with traditional spices in a kadai.
Chicken chukka / Chicken sukka is a chicken dish which is very easy to prepare and delicious to Chicken chukka recipe is almost same as kerala style roasted chicken and chicken varuval, but. Chicken chukka is a tasty chicken roast variety. All of them love its spongy but fried texture. You can cook Chicken chukka using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken chukka
- It’s 750 gm of chicken.
- You need 4 tbsp of homemade chicken masala.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grinded coconut with 3 cashew.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
It is very easy to make and only available ingredients are required. It only needs few cooking time. Home » Archive » Ingredients » Chicken » Chicken Chukka recipe Chicken sukka varuval is one if the popular dish in south Indian restaurants.
Chicken chukka instructions
- Clean chicken and cut it to small pieces.
- Take a pan, add oil then add cinnamon, bay leaf, cloves, then add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute till onion turns brown and then add chicken.
- Cover and cook for 10 min, then add grounded coconut paste and chicken masala.
- Adjust salt to taste, wait till all water evaporates and you get a semi gravy consistency.
- Serve hot.
Her chicken chukka was one menu that featured on our tables every second Tuesday. I have already mentioned before how she had a fixed timetable and therefore we could predict what was going to be. Mangalore famous chicken chukka is a must try among the recipes of Udupi Cuisine. It is a very popular dish ordered in the restaurants as well. I have tasted this couple of times from my colleagues.