Spicy Chicken Stir-fry. This Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is healthier than your typical takeout that your whole family will love. Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. Make this easy and healthy Chicken recipe for lunch or dinner.
I didn't have boneless chicken thighs, but did have breasts. For chicken stir fry to beat out Girl Scout cookies for a snack, you know it has to be good! If you are a fan of spice, also make sure to check out my Spicy Asian Noodles recipe. You can have Spicy Chicken Stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Stir-fry rice.
- It’s of Jalapenos peppers.
- It’s of Yellow, red, & orange peppers.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Baton Rouge spicy seasoning.
You can use any vegetable you like in this chicken stir fry, but I chose sugar snap peas because they cook up so. This spicy chicken stir-fry is perfection. Plate and serve your spicy chicken stir-fry over rice! The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce.
Spicy Chicken Stir-fry step by step
- What you need:.
- Wash & chop peppers. Chop onions..
- Add peppers & onions to pan with a bit of water and butter to sauté medium heat..
- Defrost chicken in cool water..
- Add a bit of spicy seasoning. Add more to desired taste..
- Follow directions on rice box..
- Slice up chicken and put on a hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper dash of baton rouge spice..
- Cook until golden…no pink! Add to stir-fry..
- Stir chicken into stir-fry!.
If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. This colorful sweet-spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch. Heat a large wok or large heavy skillet over high heat. This easy stir-fry brings together tender bites of chicken, green beans, and carrots with a unique sauce made with soy glaze, sesame oil, and our own black bean-chile sauce—for savory flavor and a layer of subtle heat in every bite. It's all balanced by a bed of fluffy jasmine rice.