Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken. There's something so comforting about a roast chicken: I'm living for this recipe! Let ,e know what you think! This Lemon-Pepper Roasted Chicken is a simple variation on our master roasted-chicken recipe, Italian-Herb Roasted Chicken.
I have been making a lemon pepper variation for the last couple of years and I'm finally sharing it. It took a few tries — one time I made it for my family and. Fennel, Lemon, and Crushed Black Pepper Roasted Chicken. You can have Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
- You need 2 of whole chickens.
- You need to taste of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sazon (sin achiote).
- It’s to taste of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of White vinegar.
- It’s as needed of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 10-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Parsley flakes.
Everyone loves lemon pepper chicken, but if you use the premixed seasoning, you're probably cutting your life short from the sodium content alone. This is a healthier alternative that may or may not taste like the stuff you love, but it's way healthier and super delicious: perfect oven roasted chicken baked. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt.
Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your whole chickens (recipe can also be used to cook only 1 chicken, my family eats ALOT of my cooking so I’m making 2 chickens today !) lol 😂………
- Place your chickens in a large baking pan……..
- For this recipe I normally don’t measure out the ingredients, I just sprinkle everything evenly over both sides of the chicken, then rub it all in, including the cavity, then I place the minced garlic on top of the chicken, topped off with some sprinkled parsley flakes………At this point you may refrigerate the chicken overnight so it has time to marinate fully……..
- Roast chicken(s), uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour 15 minutes…….Baste every 30 minutes……..
- Let cool, then serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!!! You can also serve with my Firecracker Red Potatoes as your side dish !!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁.
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper.