Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗. Lght and quick Grilled Lemon-Dijon Chicken Thighs with Arugula Salad is perfect for warmer months. This light, quick main is perfect for warmer months. This grilled chicken arugula salad is full of amazing, fresh flavor!
And I added some chopped walnuts for a little crunch. Gimme lots of arugula, roasted sweet potatoes, thinly sliced red onions and juicy, warm grilled chicken and ALL the bocconincini cheese. Transfer to a plate and heap some salad alongside. You can have Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗
- It’s 2 of grilled chicken breasts.
- It’s Container of arugula.
- You need As needed of Lemon juice.
- Prepare As needed of Olive oil.
- It’s As needed of Parmigiana cheese.
- It’s To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need As needed of Toasted pine nuts.
Grilled chicken recipes – how to make grilled chicken breast with arugula salad at home. Easy chicken recipe to grill chicken in the pan on the stovetop and. Easy to make and eat, grilled chicken arugula salad wraps are tasty and fresh. Heat a lightly greased grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗 step by step
- Grill chicken.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and parmigiana.
Season both sides of the chicken breasts with the olive oil, onion powder, and garlic powder. Place each paillard on a large plate, drizzle with a small amount of dressing and top with some of the arugula-tomato salad. Heat grill to high; clean and lightly oil hot grates. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil; season with salt and pepper.