Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling. Dip chicken in egg wash, then dredge in flour spice mix. Deep fry until golden brown and cooked through. Cooked chicken filling -Mozzarella cheese grated ½ Cup or as required -Cheddar cheese grated ½ Cup or as required -Black olives Directions: Prepare Dough: -In small jug,add lukewarm water,sugar Chicken Filling: -In frying pan,add cooking oil,chicken strips and mix well until changes color.
Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. Then heat oil, add chicken and cook stirring, until it is evenly browned. Get that fajita flavor fast with this open-faced melt sandwich version of your favorite chicken fajitas! You can have Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling
- It’s 2 of whole chickens, quartered.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 packs of chicken fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel with Habanero (hot).
- It’s 1 of large can of black beans.
- You need 1 of small container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of regular can of corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa.
Cook chicken breast with onions and bell pepper, then stir in tomato juice and taco seasoning. Spread French bread with salsa, chicken mixture and cheddar cheese. Place it under a broiler until it gets. Easy chicken fajitas recipe with lean white meat infused with a cilantro lime marinade that's sauteed with crunchy bell peppers, and onions.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling instructions
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning).
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in..
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure..
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese..
One of the easiest and healthiest Mexican foods to make is chicken fajitas. Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. The creamy chicken cheese filling has a great flavor with a hint of parsley. Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning, chicken thighs, bell peppers and onions in a cast iron skillet.