Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!. Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. With layers upon layers of cheesy, chickeny 😂, tortilla chips, smothered in buffalo and ranch sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles (you can skip that if blue cheese is not your thing). Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
I ended up not needing the Taco seasoning or the extra chili. I love the versatility of this recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos with Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dip & Quick Guacamole!! If you like this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos recipe, you might want to check out some of my other game day recipes 🙂. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!
- It’s 1/2 of Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat).
- Prepare 2 tbs of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbs of franks red hot sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 of large green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow pepper, diced.
- You need 1.5 cups of shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend).
- You need slices of To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them. They are the perfect game day snack! Could this be any more perfect for football season?
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! step by step
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce.
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos.
- 1) chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese.
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.
- I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos..
Please remind me of that this upcoming football Sunday when I am HOARDING these Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos to myself. These Buffalo Chicken Nachos are an epic appetizer to serve while watching football! Everyone knows about buffalo chicken, right? To make these Buffalo Chicken Nachos even easier to serve, I used a sheet pan instead of plates. I also opted for shredded buffalo chicken here, and I made a.