My Baked Chicken Drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. The seasoning penetrates the meat resulting in perfectly seasoned chicken from the crispy skin to the. These baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and herbs, then baked to golden brown perfection. You can have My Baked Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 3-6 of chicken legs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- You need of Dried parsley for garnish.
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! Roasted Chicken with Vegetables Madeleine Cocina. Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks The Salty Marshmallow. Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
What to serve with baked chicken drumsticks. Here are some other side items (including recipe links!) that go great with baked chicken legs. How to season the chicken drumsticks or chicken legs? As mentioned above there are lots of possibilities when it comes to seasoning the poultry. For these baked chicken drumsticks, I chose my two most common ways of seasoning: one version with paprika and one with curry powder.