Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1). Buffalo Chicken Pizza is an easy dinner or party appetizer! You could also cook up some. Buffalo Chicken Pizza is quick to prepare using this recipe for homemade crust!
Skip delivery and make your own Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Delish.com. Divide sauced chicken, torn mozzarella, blue cheese, and red onion evenly between the pizzas. This Buffalo Chicken Pizza has a Frank's hot sauce bechamel and is topped with mozzarella, chicken, tomatoes and scallions. You can have Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1)
- Prepare of Breaded boneless buffalo wings.
- Prepare of fries of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of Nacho cheese.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s of Ranch dressing, drizzled over the top when it’s done.
- It’s of Blue cheese crumbles instead of the nacho cheese, (my kids dont like blue cheese thats why i went with nachos cheese).
If you're a fan of all things Buffalo when it comes to food, you've got to try this pizza! This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is just as easy to make as a regular pizza, but instead. Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Assemble pizza as directed, and bake according to package directions for pizza crust. This is really funny because I made this myself last night but had not seen this recipe until today.
Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1) instructions
- Cook chicken to package directions, then let cool some cut in half (try and cook fries and chicken at the same time iam air frying everything) i cut the bigger ones up more, depending on how many people you are feeding may want to use 2 bags of the chicken.
- Cook fries to package directions (I ended up baking mine in the oven bc i was going to use the cookie sheet anyways).
- Layer – fries, chicken, mozzarella cheese, bake in oven on 350 until cheese has melted.(or can use air fryer) meanwhile heat nacho cheese in microwave to drizzle over the fries last before severing.
- I put ranch on mine, i like ranch with my buffalo wings and i like it with my fries too..
I used a fresh whole wheat pizza dough I purchased. You can serve the Buffalo Chicken Fries plain, or you can mix together a batch of my easy Spicy Aioli recipe. This aioli only requires a small handful of ingredients you probably have on hand already! Pour buffalo sauce over the chicken and toss to completely coat the chicken. Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning.