Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine. Reheat the patties in the oven or microwave oven. Add the patties to the slices and stack them up. Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine A play on chicken Parmesan but a faster easier way.
In this video, we'll show you how to make a delicious, Italian-inspired dinner with tender chicken in a creamy, cheesy sauce served over linguine pasta. Add the linguine to the ragu and toss to coat, adding some reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Chicken Linguine Alfredo Patty Cake's Pantry. You can cook Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 45 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chicken and Cheese.
- It’s 14 of chicken breast patties.
- Prepare As needed of peanut oil to fry in.
- Prepare 14 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of linguine.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoons of salt for water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat pasta after dra.
- Prepare of Topping for pasta and sauce.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Blue Apron Vet Matt Wadiak Is Raising A Better Bird. Add the juice and zest of the lemons to the pan to deglaze. Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the chicken in the oil, turn as needed, and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Boil the pasta in water until done. Drain and put back into pot with olive oil and coat pasta. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer 30 minutes..
- Lightly coat a big pan with some of the sauce. Add the cooked patties on top. The lightly coat the top of each pattie with some of the sauce..
- Add a slice of swiss cheese on top of each pattie. Put into oven 15 minutes. Add pasta on a plate, with some sauce on top. Add a little Parmesan cheese, then the chicken pattie. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Serve pasta topped with the chicken. While pasta cooks, wipe out skillet. Add remaining oil to skillet and Drain linguine. Return to pot, add Swiss chard, and toss to combine. This content is created and maintained by a third party.