Desi style chicken quesadilas. Hello friends, in this video I am going make Chicken Quesadilla with desi touch. It is a two step cooking. Masala Chicken Quesadilla is a great example of fusion food-taking a dish from another country and putting an Indian twist on it.
Chicken Quesadillas can be easier than you think! I come to believe that simple recipes can be very tasty. I'm convinced Restaurants need speedy recipes to make per orders and this one fits the requirements! You can have Desi style chicken quesadilas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Desi style chicken quesadilas
- It’s 2-3 of flour tortillas.
- You need of Chicken (boneless tenders).
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need of Shredded cheese monterey jack or cheddar.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Ginger powder.
- Prepare of Avocadoes.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! In this video, see how to make flavorful chicken quesadillas for an easy weeknight dinner. There are basically just two steps—chopping and sautéing the filling, and then cooking the Restaurant-style buffalo chicken wings can be prepared in the comforts of your own home with a few simple ingredients. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla.
Desi style chicken quesadilas step by step
- Make small cubes of the chicken and mix it well with seasoning salt, smoked paprika, ginger powder, crushed pepper.
- Dice the onions and capsicums in small cubes.
- Cook the chicken separately until the flavours come out and also the onions and capsicum.
- Apply some butter on one side of tortilla and add the cheese, vegetables and chicken stuffing and again more cheese on top as layer and cover the other half and turn over to cook both sides.
- Prepare some guacomole by smashing the avocadoes and mixing with some onion and coriander paste lastly serve the warm quesadillas with the guacamole.
This Thai Chicken Quesadillas recipe is a quick and easy dinner, and full of great flavor! My original plan was to actually use up the leftover cilantro, bean sprouts, and peanut sauce by making this fantastic Thai Chicken Pizza from Closet Cooking (one of my favorite blogs that you should check out. How to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. Begin by cooking the red onions and garlic in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and minced chipotle peppers.