Chicken Malai kebab. Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab recipe – Kebab or kabab is a piece of meat or other food that is mostly grilled on the charcoal fire. Reshmi kabab has its roots from the. Homemade Chicken Malai Kebab will make your child's mouth water.
Mix together the Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. You hear chicken malai kebab and your mouth lights up in anticipation. Charred and succulent pieces of meat with their bold and sharp layers of spices accompanying drinks, raitas, relishes. You can have Chicken Malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai kebab
- It’s 400 gm of Boneless chicken thighs – (cut into cube size).
- It’s of For 1st Marination:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For 2nd Marination:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- It’s 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
These chicken malai kebabs are creamy chicken skewers. A simple, easy and effortless recipe using a yogurt-based marinade with cheese and spices takes five. Chicken Malai kebab are very smooth and succulent and literally melt in the mouth. Murgh malai kebabs are mildly flavored withcream and cheese and ginger garlic paste.
Chicken Malai kebab instructions
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
Murg malai kabab is as delicious and juicy as its name suggests. This Indian recipe is easy to prepare and can be grilled or cooked in the oven. Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Malai Kebab (absolutely This Chicken Malai Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Mostly Chicken Reshmi Kebab is prepared based on the marination of Malai, Cashew nut paste, and yogurt; however, an addition of little cheese gives it more richness and makes tastier. Chicken Malai Kabab is an excellent starter recipe,which melts in mouth like butter.tastes amazing when served with garlic sauce,green chutney and vegetable salad.