Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake. Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is an all-time favorite of our low carb chicken recipes. It is a super yummy and easy dinner recipe that is kid Oh my was this cheesy spinach and mushroom chicken was delicious. A no fuss recipe for chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake just oozing with cheese.
Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and both peppers and stir until heated through. You can cook Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- It’s 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Prepare 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 oz of mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Gnocchi are baked with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with Parmesan cheese. Easy oven baked stuffed chicken breast is a great dinner idea. The filling is versatile and you can season to taste. This cheesy spinach and mushroom filled.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake step by step
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and wonderful flavors everyone will enjoy. Baked boneless chicken breasts are completely covered with creamed spinach, flavorful sauteed mushrooms, and a whole lot of gooey, melted mozzarella cheese. Chicken thighs poach until tender in stock, which becomes the base for a creamy béchamel sauce. In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Chicken and Spinach with Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Sauce is your perfect comfort food.