Easy Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite. These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. You can have Easy Chicken Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadilla
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 of medium flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Sour cream, for serving.
They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet..
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..
These baked chicken quesadillas are the easiest and most delicious meal-for-a-crowd! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Now that you've tried this easy chicken quesadilla recipe, you can sample otherl favorites, intriguing variations and fresh new takes in this collection of Betty's Best Quesadilla Recipes. This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom tortilla, and then arranging the.