Charleston Chilli Chicken. Chilli Chicken Recipe is an Indo-Chinese recipe, popularly served as a starter dish at Chinese restaurants. Chilli chicken recipe: Chilli chicken is perhaps the most popular Indo-Chinese dish found both in restaurants and street side stalls. Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of chicken of Hakka Chinese heritage.
Dine-in at a local Chili's Grill & Bar restaurant near you for lunch, dinner & happy hour specials near you or order food online for pick up or delivery! Chilli chicken – one of the favorite dishes of non vegetarian lovers. The ingredients used to prepare this luscious chilli chicken recipe are easily available and the process is quite simple as well.. You can have Charleston Chilli Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Charleston Chilli Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breast – sliced to your liking.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Charleston Green Chilli.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves – crushed/finely chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoon of cooking oil.
RECIPE – Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken – Indo-Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe / சில்லி சிக்கன். Indo Chinese chicken preparation which needs no introduction, you probably might have seen this. Chilli chicken is perhaps the most popular The dry chilli chicken works as a snack, appetiser as well as a side. The gravy chilli chicken is more popular as a side to either chowmein or with fried rice.
Charleston Chilli Chicken step by step
- Marinate your chicken – cube/slice your chicken breast and then season with salt and pepper. Add in cornflour and leave it to marinate for 15 mins..
- Crush (I usually like to use a pestle and mortar to do this.. baru betul betul cooking..) or finely chop the cloves of garlic, and put aside..
- You can then move on to chopping the charleston chilli. Either finely chop or thicker strips.. You can choose to de-seed it. Or just leave the seeds on for a tangy spicier taste..
- Heat up a pan, and put in roughly 3 tablespoon of cooking oil. And put in the garlic. Slightly salt the garlic to prevent it from burning..
- At this point, add in the marinated chicken and lightly sauté them until cooked..
- Once your chicken is cooked, add the oyster sauce.. and then add in your chopped chilli..
- Stir fry it until the dish are fully cooked. To thicken the sauce, you can just mix a teaspoon of cornflour in a small saucer plate with water, and adding the liquid mixture into pan..
- Once all is done, serve with a plate/bowl of hot white rice. Alternatively, you can also serve with brown rice..
Posted in: chicken, chilli chicken, chinese, Kids Special, Mother`s Special, Non Vegetarian Dishes Now u can prepare restaurant style chilli chicken at ur home with in few minutes 🙂 Here comes the. Indian Chilli Chicken is a south east Asian twist as batter friend chicken is smothered in garlic, soy sauce and chilli gravy. Batter fried chicken coated in a garlic, soy & chilli gravy. Chilli chicken or 'ayam cili garam' as it is known in Indonesia and Malaysia is an easy to prepare chicken recipe. This dish uses boneless chicken which are deep fried, air fried or baked and is.