Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta. Instead, this pasta sauce is just four ingredients: onion, garlic, a can of crushed tomatoes, and cream. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is my kind of comfort food.
This Creamy Tomato Pasta Bake is based on the same cooking method I use for my One Pot Saucy Mac N Cheese. As the name implies, it is macaroni baked in a. Delicious, served over mini penne pasta and shredded parmesan. You can have Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of half & half.
- It’s Tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt to season & taste.
Wish I had grilled chicken to go over top. This creamy chicken pasta bake is one that I have been making since I was in university. View top rated Tomato cream chicken pasta recipes with ratings and reviews. Pasta with shrimp in tomato cream, Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Chicken In Sun Dried Tomato… Diced tomatoes and tomato paste are added plus chicken broth for a depth of flavor.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta step by step
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken..
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest..
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer..
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta..
- Voilà! Enjoy!.
Red pepper flakes add that perfect amount of subtle spice. This tomato cream sauce can be tossed with your favorite kind of pasta — angel hair, penne, spaghetti or farfalle. If I am serving this pasta sauce to. Creamy tomato pasta is an easy main dish recipe that combines cream cheese with classic tomato sauce and spaghetti. It may sound a little unorthodox to add cream cheese to a pasta recipe, but it adds a tangy note to the sauce and a rich creaminess that turns this dish from an ordinary weeknight.