Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe- Hands Down. You can have Chicken Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- You need strips of Chicken breast, cut into thin.
- Prepare of Onion, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Flour tortilla.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
When we think of comfort food, we turn straight to melted cheese, every time. And what better vehicle for melted cheese is there than the humble baked. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce.
Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy..
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides..
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole..
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in.