Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗. Tacos are ALWAYS a family favorite in my house. Even my picky eaters scarf them down, but if you're tired of the usual ground beef with taco seasoning, you've got to try these delicious creamy chicken tacos for a change. From Cream of Mushroom chicken crockpot to chicken parmesan crock pot dinner, these chicken crockpot recipes are easy, delicious and kid-friendly.
This simple recipe comes together in a flash. You simply layer the ingredients and go. This dish is absolutely bursting with flavor and sure to be a go to in your house too! You can have Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breast (sliced into chunks).
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 bottle (15 ounce) of garden herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
This crock pot chicken is the perfect meal to make on a busy day with simple ingredients of cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, and spices. Whether you just don't feel like cooking or you have a busy day ahead of you, this slow cooker chicken is the perfect solution. All you have to do is throw. The Recipe: What if you could get home after a long day and have homemade tacos waiting for you?
Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker…….
- Add to chicken your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic……
- Add your bottle of dressing, black pepper, crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring once every hour…..
- Serve with noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
The Recipe: Get ready for a healthy and deceptively simple recipe that's packed with greens and goodness. Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This Hawaiian Pineapple Crockpot Chicken recipe is a sweet find.