Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders. Incredibly tender, juicy flavorful Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders coated in the most AMAZING ranch/cheese cracker breading! These chicken tenders are so finger-lickin'-good they will fly off the plate! These baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders make an easy, family-friendly meal!
A dollop of Dijon mustard takes these crispy tenders from blah to brilliant in a way only Dijon can do. There's just something about the tangy richness of the mustard that pairs perfectly with cheddar. (Pro Tip: Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is a guaranteed winner!) These Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are baked in the oven instead of fried. These chicken tenders are marinated with ranch dressing, giving this Save this recipe later! You can have Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 3 cups of cheezits.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Chicken tenders were my meal of choice back in the day. Dipped in barbecue sauce, honey mustard, or the glorious ranch. Ranch Cheddar Chicken – The quickest and easiest baked chicken with an amazingly creamy, cheesy Ranch topping! Even Butters was fully onboard with the Ranch situation, as he sits here on his coolaroo, waiting to get a piece of it.
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat oven to 425˚F..
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips..
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground..
- Coat in flour. Shake off the excess..
- In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place chicken in bowl. Coat well..
- Now, open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway..
The cheese cracker crumbs are an easy way to get cheese flavor into these yummy chicken tenders. Baked Chicken Tenders – Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken (VIDEO). These Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Strips are a new favorite for game day! They're coated in ranch, cheese, and bacon, and oven baked to perfection. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken BurgersSweet Tooth Sweet Life.