Sticky ginger lime chicken. Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Put the turmeric, honey, ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice and chili sauce into a bowl, then whisk to combine. Make several deep slashes through the skin and flesh of each chicken breast, then add them to the bowl and stir to coat in the mixture.
What more can a girl want? Heat the oil on high in a large wok. Add the honeymixture and the slices of lime and bring to the boil. You can have Sticky ginger lime chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky ginger lime chicken
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s Pinch of red pepper flakes.
In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime zest and ginger; season with salt and pepper. Jack Lucas is in the Tasty Tenner kitchen delivering some top notch recipe ideas to impress your friends! Take a look at these incredible sticky chicken. By: The Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
Sticky ginger lime chicken instructions
- Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cut a slit along the bone on the underside (the side opposite the skin). This will help speed cooking..
- Put the chicken skin-side down in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. You won't need oil, the chicken will render enough fat. Let fry for 8 minutes. Flip and let fry on the other side for 6 minutes..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour it into the pan. Slide the chicken around to spread the glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Plate the chicken and pour the glaze over the top..
Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, sprinkle chicken with cornstarch; toss to coat. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe features lime, ginger, and honey, giving it that sweet and tangy blend of delicious flavors. Heat oil over high in a wok or large skillet. When I throw together a recipe for The Bewitchin' Kitchen, I TBK's Pro Tip: Since the honey is sweet and sticky, I added it after the chicken cooked to make.