Coca-Cola Chicken. Braised Coca-Cola Chicken wings is one of the most popular dishes in China. It combines Chinese style braising and Coca-Cola to create juicy and savory BBQ style wings. I hope you like my Coca-Cola Chicken Recipe.
Moreover, this is not an endorsement for Coca-Cola! Any cola will do in this recipe. Cola chicken is a chicken dish popular in Asia, prepared with chicken and cola soft drink as main ingredients. You can cook Coca-Cola Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coca-Cola Chicken
- It’s 500 of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of katakuriko (or you can use maizena).
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 200 ml of coca-cola.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil for frying.
The cola is typically mixed with another ingredient, such as soy sauce, barbecue sauce or ketchup. It can be prepared with regular or diet cola. Easy Cola Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Coca Cola Chicken Wings are the ultimate sticky, finger-licking, game-time appetizer!
Coca-Cola Chicken step by step
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour).
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan..
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked..
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally..
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary..
I still can't I have seen the Coca Cola Chicken Wings recipe floating around for quite some time, but I've never. Coca cola chicken features juicy chicken wings or drumsticks coated in a delicious cola sauce. Coca-cola chicken makes for a delicious meal and many say it is the Coca Cola marinade that is the secret weapon. Soda is regularly used in chicken and steak marinades to give the meat a sweet and. Whip up delicious coca cola chicken with leftover soda.