Salsa Chicken. Chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with salsa, then baked. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and Easy Baked Salsa Chicken.
Juicy salsa chicken with yummy ingredients and tons of flavor. To make this salsa chicken, just pop some raw chicken in a slow cooker. (I didn't want to mess with bones, so went with chicken breasts for easy shredding.) Then cover it with lots of your favorite salsa. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. You can have Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- You need 4-5 of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican style blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sides.
- You need of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- You need of Mexican Medley Steamable Vegetables.
A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love. Crockpot Salsa Chicken can be served over rice, with tortilla or corn chips, douse with cheese The chicken falls apart and becomes immensely tender, flavored with the familiar flavors of chunky salsa. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all. This EASY Slow Cooker Chicken dish is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese.
Salsa Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the frozen chicken on a sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with salsa. Place back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with cheese. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and serve..
What Kind of Salsa is Best? You can use pretty much any type of store Creamy Salsa Chicken Skillet. A simple jar of salsa is the key to making dinner fast and easy. Personalize this chicken recipe by using your favorite tomato-based salsa. Or try a fruit salsa such as peach, cranberry, or pineapple.