One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce. Sent the recipe home with one of our dinner guests! I used regular button mushrooms and chicken thighs because that's what I had. I have one word to describe this chicken with mushroom white wine cream recipe; "RAARR!" The white wine and cream pair wonderfully; flavorful yet subtle.
Full recipe with detailed steps Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and brown them on both sides in a pan with a little oil. Add the mushrooms and their liquids to the sauce; mix well. Whisk in the tablespoon of butter then taste and season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste, add more lemon if needed. You can cook One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce
- It’s 200 grams of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 100 ml. of White Wine.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy cream.
- It’s 1 splash of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare To taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt, Pepper and Oregano.
Place the chicken on a serving platter then drizzle with mushroom sauce and sprinkle the top with fresh. Instant Pot chicken with mushroom sauce really makes for a luxurious dish. Refrigerate your chicken and mushroom sauce in an airtight container for up to a week. I made this tonight and it was really good!
One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce step by step
- First, we will chop the Mushrooms and Onion very small, and the Chicken breast in normal small serving pieces..
- Now we will take our favourite pan and add Olive oil with the medium fire on, which we will keep during all the process. Add the onion and oregano when is not hot yet..
- When the onion is smelling good and cooked, let’s add the mushrooms and stir till they’re half cooked, when we will add the wine and wait for it to reduce..
- After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let’s add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream..
- Stir with the medium / low fire till the chicken is done and the texture is creamy and delicious..
- Serve, pour some of that wine on a glass and enjoy!.
I made a couple of substitutions – I used white pepper instead of black pepper since. Chicken and Mushrooms in Garlic White Wine Sauce. Seafood in white wine and garlic sauce. One Pan Chicken + Cream Sauce. Video: Creamed Chicken White Wine Mushroom Sauce.