Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack. These bacon ranch chicken foil packets are an easy dinner with minimal cleanup! Instructions Sprinkle ½ a package of Ranch seasoning onto the chicken, and toss to combine. The chicken bacon ranch foil packs are an inclusive meal.
The easiest way to make these Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets is to create a little assembly line. They will come together so fast and be in the oven before you know it! You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions for these Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets via the recipe card below. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack
- You need 6 tbs of butter- melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ranch seasoning powder.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- It’s 4 of decent size chicken breasts.
- Prepare of About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you.
- It’s of Non-stick cooking spray.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon.
- You need of Optional: 1/2 diced onion.
Since we love chicken, these ranch bacon chicken foil packet dinners are always a home run with the family, and we love how everything cooks together in the packet. Chicken and potatoes cook in a ranch flavored butter and then topped with cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles for a delicious dinner. Remove packs from grill, cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil, and sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken..
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes..
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!.
If desired, garnish with sliced jalapeño chile. Foil packets are an easy way to cook delicious meals on the grill or over the campfire. Try this easy camping recipe on your next camping adventure. This bacon ranch chicken foil pack turn into an eye-catching main dish with a special ingredient that is sure to add a smile to everyone's face – BACON! Bacon is a staple food in most American diets.