Spiced Chicken Street Tacos. This is the BEST ancho chili chicken street tacos recipe! It starts with one secret ingredient in the chicken marinade that makes the chicken super tender! My take on the chicken street tacos.
Simple but packed with flavor, grilled marinated chicken and your favorite toppings are tucked into soft corn tortillas. Now you can make chicken street tacos right at home for an easy, fresh and delicious. Chicken thighs are soaked in the most flavorful marinade and grilled until lightly charred. You can have Spiced Chicken Street Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Chicken Street Tacos
- You need 3 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cayenne.
- You need 8 of corn or flour tortillas, warmed.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s of Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime.
Most of the ingredients on the list below are spices that I'm sure you already have on hand. Boneless skinless chicken thighs: Thighs really are best here. These easy Mexican street tacos filled with spiced shredded chicken, chopped onions, avocado, and cilantro are sure to become a favorite with everyone! They've got to be one of my favorite foods, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's the same for you. "How to make Simple Authentics Chicken Street Tacos Recipe" Chicken street tacos recipe for the taco lover in all of us.
Spiced Chicken Street Tacos instructions
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes..
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges..
Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep! Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST. While tacos these days take many shapes and forms, we know that even these basic chicken tacos are not the most authentic. The taco history is long and rich and is originally a form of Mexican street food.