Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Just a good ol' basic, hearty, filling, satisfying, and oh. You can have Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 2-3 of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- You need 1 pound of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of /2 tbsp flour.
- It’s 2 of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need of Salt and pepper generous.
- It’s Splash of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- You need 12 of grape tomatoes.
DELICIOUS chicken pasta dish with the zip of Cajun spice. Cajun Chicken Pasta – spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. Super easy to make with amazing flavors that's perfect for family weeknight dinners or get together! Pasta is a staple in most households , especially those with kids.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
Despite my husband always complaining that he doesn't like pasta dishes, it never stops me from making more pasta. Dry Cajun spice blend is made of paprika, cayenne pepper, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is great! Juicy chicken with sauteed mushrooms and pasta CAJUN SAUCE: While the pasta is cooking prepare the sauce. Saute the mushrooms with butter The Cajun spice really is the secret to a GOOD Cajun Chicken Pasta!